Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2014

Introduction to my project



Welcome to my blog! My name is Sarah and for my twenty-time project I will be learning how to cook/bake new recipes. This means that for one day a week in English class, I will use the time to look for a new recipe to make over the weekend! I have always enjoyed being in the kitchen and cannot wait to get started on this project. My inspiration for this topic came from watching many hours of the Food Network Channel over the years. I am always amazed at the chef's skills and quick thinking. During this project, I will be planning on making a new recipe every week. I will try to have about half be desserts and half be dinner meals. Along the way I will be learning new techniques that I will carry me for the rest of my life.

I haven't made a recipe yet, but have spent time on the Food Network app looking at possible recipes to make! There are so many choices I am having trouble deciding what to do first. At some point I would like to learn how to make a delicious apple pie that will hopefully look like this one here.


I can't wait to get started and tell you all about how my first recipe went in my next blog! If you would like to look for recipe's to make yourself, here is a great website you should visit. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes.html Thanks for visiting my blog!

-Sarah


3 comments:

  1. That pie looks delicious! Will you share your food with us every Monday? I think that would be awesome! What do you want to be particularly good at? Entrees, appetizers, desserts, etc. Do you want to cook multicultural dishes or dishes that are traditional? Are there any meaningful recipes you want to learn? Can't wait to see what you cook up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pie does look pretty good. Unfortunately, I'm limited to toast and sometimes Ramen noodles when cooking. Sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same project!!! Except I haven't started the cooking part yet... I should probably start that soon. Can't wait to see how good you become. Maybe we can share our food sometime!

    ReplyDelete